We work with a number of catering food suppliers, across the UK.
Some of our suppliers are nationwide, such as Bidfood and Brakes, and others are local and suited to clients’ bespoke needs and requests. We also work with suppliers of catering-related goods – housekeeping and heavy equipment, such as Nisbets.
Suppliers we currently work with include:
Why suppliers work with allmanhall:
- Owner-managed business and independent – we are different from other procurement companies
- Long-term contracts with our clients and excellent retention rates
- Our success and expertise within the industry
- Security – we offer long term relationships
- The opportunity for growth and expansion
- Our client mix
- Large average drop values
- Control and insights on purchasing and spend portfolios
- An emphasis on collaboration to drive value for the client and end consumers
- Central payment of invoices by allmanhall – security of payment and assurances that invoices will be traded within the given period
- A successful supplier relationship programme, to focus on enhancing performance which can lead to a supplier’s expansion and achievement of their own objectives
- Clear and established criteria to be an allmanhall supplier, driving best practice and improvements
- Reassurance and pride of working with experts – allmanhall understand the marketplace, from commodity movement, to seasonality and undertake professional negotiations
- A relationship built on respect – our values and culture mean we put people and relationships at the heart of what we do, from our clients, to our internal team and our suppliers.
To find out more about becoming a supplier, and about the thorough tender processes, samples, high standards and detailed requirements we demand, on behalf of our clients, please get in touch below. If there is an opportunity to work together, one of our buyers will be in touch.